Order Confirmation & Acceptance
When you place an order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming receipt of your order, and then an automatic confirmation of payment receipt upon payment. These emails will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. Only when we confirm receipt of full payment and all order details, then we will send you final confirmation (“finalized”) from our sales team as to accept your order.
We recommend placing urgent orders (less than 24-hours notice before delivery) directly with our sales team over tel. or WhatsApp +852 6222 2692 or at our store, to allow us to process your order in quickest way.
For general orders: placed by online/ email/ fax, confirmation will be within 3 hours, same day of receipt, if order is received during our working hours, Mon- Sat, 9am- 6.30pm Hong Kong time. Otherwise confirmation is on the next working day.
If you do not receive our final confirmation within this time range, please contact us immediately. We will not be responsible for delivery delays or any losses if orders are not finalized.
For other orders and projects: such as regular flower subscriptions, venue decoration, garden / landscape design and projects, please sign quotation with company chop, and fax it to 2868-5082 as your confirmation. Only when we confirm receipt of payment required per quotation terms together with signed quotation, then we will send you final confirmation (“finalized”) from our sales team as acceptance and our commencement of this order.
For same day delivery, or orders within 24 hours, please call us or WhatsApp us on +852 6222 2692 or visit our shops directly.
For general orders: We accept credit cards over the phone, via PayPal or Stripe online, FPS, and Bank Transfer. Alternatively, you can visit our shop to pay cash, EPS, or all major credit cards including Union Pay.
- For credit card payment over the phone (Visa, Master, AE), we will not ask for CVV to protect your security. We will WhatsApp you with a credit card receipt to ensure the right amount is charged.
- For credit card online payment (Visa, Master, AE, Union Pay, JCB, Diners), PayPal and Stripe are both secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- For bank transfer, please WhatsApp (+852 6222 2692) or email bank in slip with order number to verify and confirm order.
Kindly note receipt of full payment AND complete, accurate order details must be received before we start processing the order. During peak season orders may take more than 24 hours to prepare and process.
For other orders and projects: Please refer to quotation details for specific payment terms. In general, a deposit of 50% of the quotation sum is required upon confirmation and full payment must be settled 3 weeks before the project start/ delivery date. All deposits paid are non-refundable.
- We comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- Paypal and stripe payment do NOT keep any credit card number in any of our data base after authorization. Your credit card number is not visible to us.
- If you fail to pay any amount to us when due, we may incur legal, collection or other expenses in recovering the amount from you and you will be liable for all reasonable cost and expenses reasonably incurred by us.
- A delinquency charge of 5% per month will be made on any account outstanding for more than 30 days from the date of invoice or the expiry of the credit term unless otherwise expressly agreed in contract.
Prices & Seasonality
All prices are in HKD, and are subject to revision should any final specification deviate from the foretasted.
Prices of flowers and plants may vary in peak season, such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas and Chinese New Year, Mid Autumn, etc. Please contact our sales team if you want more details.
Thank you for your interest in Anglo Chinese Florist Limited, should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on +852 6222 2692 or CS@anglochinese.com.